1. When did you start playing the Sims 3?
On release date, Jun 3, 2009.
2. What did you like most about the Sims 3?
Create a Style. The open world feel. Of all the games, it’s always felt the realist in terms of a “Life Simulation”
3. What did you spend most of your time doing in the Sims 3?
4. One thing you won’t forget about the Sims 3
I’m not even sure how much I will play Sims 4 so I hopefully won’t have a chance to miss or forget anything BUT probably CASt and larger “worlds”
5. One thing that annoyed you the most in the Sims 3?
Sims that thought they knew what they wanted more than me…. oh wait that’s sims in general. lol.
6. How has the Sims 3 impacted your life?
I have met some incredible people. I’ve been inspired by some awesome writers. I’ve watched new writers develop from “See Jane run” to incredible, driving plots. I’ve been awed by the abilities of some to tell an entire story in a single perfectly executed screenshot.
7. Will you be playing the Sims 3 after the release of the Sims 4?
Yes absolutely. I haven’t been awed by most of what I’ve seen regarding Sims 4 so I won’t be rushing out to buy it right away. Perhaps, in time, I will because the graphics in the CAS demo were very shiny but, for now, I’ll stick with my 3s :)
I do plan to get it eventually, but I’m in no hurry.
Tags to pass it on (you are the most recent people on my activity log who I KNOW hadn’t already been tagged by Rob). Ignore if you’ve already done it :):